Symetrix, Inc. will host a two day SymNet product training March 31 – April 1, 2015, from 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Tuesday and Wednesday at:
Presented by Field Applications Engineer Greg Suchomel, the training will cover programming and design concepts for the Symetrix SymNet platform and include information on the new features in SymNet Composer v3.0 open architecture software.
Symetrix SymNet Product Training is intended for authorized partners who will be designing, programming, and commissioning SymNet systems. The training consists of a mixture of lecture on the technical concepts of SymNet systems and SymNet Composer software as well as hands on practical applications of these concepts in lab sessions using SymNet hardware.
Important Prerequisite: Due to the content and pace of this training, it is strongly recommended all attendees have a working knowledge of SymNet Composer software and have completed the SymNet Composer Online Training. Click here for more information.
A PC is required (mouse/pad, AC adapter, and AC extension cable are recommended). All other materials as well as lunch will be provided both days.
Certifications: Symetrix SymNet Product Training is certified for 7.0 INFOCOMM CTS RU.
Attendees also receive certification credit for:
· SymNet Composer Training AND
· Three (3) SymNet Specialization Training Courses:
o Control Programming Applications
o Automixing Applications
o Conferencing & VoIP Applications
Expect to Learn:
· Advanced Programming Techniques in SymNet Composer Software
· Key Steps to Installing a Symetrix VoIP System
· Dante Networking
· Advanced ARC (Adaptive Remote Control) Programming
· SymVue Design Concepts
· How to Use SymNet Remote Terminal
· SymNet External Control Protocol and Crestron Module Overview
· Proper Gain Structure
· Troubleshooting Techniques