Newly designed www.videoguys.com web site includes thousands of products and articles plus improved account management features
Videoguys.com, a leading reseller of video editing and production equipment announced a major new release of their web site. The new www.videoguys.com seeks to improve the user experience for more than 50,000 customers and counting.
The new Videoguys.com Web site was built on industry standard e-commerce and CMS Publishing software to allow for a familiar experience today and continued updates in the future. This investment was made to support a database of more than 2,200 products and 5,000 blog posts and guides that have been offered throughout the company’s 25 year history. Now, all of these pages are easier than ever to find and load faster than ever.
While it was important to offer customers a site that would be easy to navigate and use, the Web developers also worked with the Videoguys to expand the software’s capability to add exciting new features specifically for their video editing and production customers. These features include:
· Increased number of product videos and images with easier to read descriptions, specs and more
· Expanded catalog and grouped products so it is now easier than ever to find and compare product offers. For hardware this means you can see several different variations (i.e. hard drive sizes, connectivity, integrated options) all on the same page. For software this means you can easily compare the costs of new licenses, upgrade offers and specially priced academic versions.
· Expanded academic catalog with special discounts available for students and teachers who qualify are now available on more than 60% of our products!
· Electronic software downloads are now available for most software titles with a Videoguys software library to hold all of your purchases in one place
· Live Chat! That’s right, now the company that is known for the best pre-sales tech advice and technical support in the industry has technicians online during our business hours available for Live Chat. Contact a Videoguy today for answers to all of your questions or specific product recommendations
· Product reviews. Share your experiences with our products online with other “videoguys” (and gals) with a product review tab.
· New Videoguys Blog and Guides are reason enough to make www.videoguys.com your daily destination for all of the news and articles from across the web related to video editing and production. Now each article is clearly cross referenced with the products mentioned so you can go from researching to shopping in just a couple of clicks.
· While shopping you may now take advantage of new checkout options including PayPal and soon, Videoguys.com, will allow you to build a shopping cart and request a quote for purchase orders from schools, government organizations and Fortune 500 companies
· Improved account management allows you to check the status of your orders, download previously purchased software and view your order history at any time
Gary Bettan, President of Videoguys.com said “We have definitely come a long way from our first web site with lots colors and clip art to a site that I would be proud to put against any other major e-commerce platform. But, what I am excited most about, is knowing that this site will allow us to stay on the cutting edge and continue to offer our customers new features and the very best experience now and well into the future.”
To celebrate the release of the new site Videoguys is now offering 5% off any purchase when you enter coupon code INSIDER5 at checkout. Hurry! This coupon expires 3/20/2015 but the new web site will be here to stay – bookmark it today www.videoguys.com