Slim Profile, Full Ergonomics and Comprehensive Connectivity Ideal for Corporate Environments
January 7, 2013
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today an addition to its high-end IT desktop line, the MultiSync® EA Series, with the 24-inch EA244WMi. This performance-driven monitor is LED-backlit and ideal for corporate environments.
Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA244WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync™ technology allows users to control up to six EA244WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, while a comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 4-port USB hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
“The MultiSync EA Series has transitioned to LED backlighting, offering our enterprise customers industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials, not to mention a more aesthetically pleasing product,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “With top environmental compliance and technologies, the EA244WMi is a perfect complement to the line.”
The MultiSync EA244WMI includes the following features:
· 24-inch, 16:10 IPS panel with LED backlighting
· Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
· 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution
· 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
· Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
· DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-sub inputs
· Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side)
· Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
· ControlSync for multi-screen setups
· Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
· ECO Mode™, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
· ENERGY STAR® 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
· EPEAT™ Gold
The MultiSync EA244WMI ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2013 at an estimated street price of $379.