When Shure announced its new Microflex® Advance™ MXA710 Linear Array, Microflex™ MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker, and MXA Network Mute Button during this year’s InfoComm Connected, it signaled a new era as Shure offered the complete audio signal chain, from microphone to DSP to loudspeaker. Now, these products, all part of the Shure Audio Ecosystem, are globally available for sale.
MXA710 Linear Array
This new Microflex Advance addition is designed for high-quality audio capture in premium AV conferencing environments. Whether it’s under or next to a wall-mounted display, suspended from the ceiling or flush mounted in a table, the low-profile form factor of the MXA710 subtly blends into any meeting room aesthetic without sacrificing audio quality. Available in two lengths and three colors, it is an ideal alternative for spaces where flexible mounting options are required.
Microflex MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker
The MXN5-C provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with an onboard amplifier housed in a low-profile design, this loudspeaker includes one Dante input and two Dante outputs, optimized for easy installation in drop-ceiling configurations. Designed by Shure, it integrates seamlessly with the Company’s AV conferencing audio ecosystem of networked hardware and software for a complete audio solution.
MXA Network Mute Button
The configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory is designed for easy muting of Shure networked audio products, including Microflex Advance Array Microphones as well as the IntelliMix® P300 and IntelliMix Room DSPs and ANIUSB-MATRIX. It provides simple, programming-free “mute sync” functionality for one or many networked devices in a room and is also compatible with third-party control systems via command strings.
In addition to these new hardware solutions, Shure is also releasing updates to multiple software solutions, including version 2.0 of the groundbreaking IntelliMix Room Audio Processing Software, Designer 4.2 System Configuration Software, and the now free SystemOn 4.2 Audio Asset Management Software for remote troubleshooting.
Shure’s conferencing audio ecosystem comprises:
- Microphones: Ceiling Array Microphones, Table Array Microphones, and Linear Array Microphones
- Loudspeaker: Networked Ceiling Loudspeaker
- IntelliMix DSP: Audio Conferencing Processor and Audio Processing Software
- Applications: Software for System Configuration and Remote Management
- Accessories: Network Mute Button and Audio Network Interfaces
The Shure audio conference ecosystem is flexible across audio system architectures in all room types and ensures end users will experience a high-quality, more unifying AV conference experience across an enterprise — regardless of location.
As the market looks at increasing adoption of AV technologies geared around simple deployment, intuitive operation, and seamless compatibility with leading collaboration platforms, Shure is offering a complete solution in one place. Ecosystem advantages include:
- Collaboration Platform Ready: Shure works with leading third-party software and hardware conferencing platforms, including Logitech, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco, and others to secure certifications and ensure compatibility.
- Streamlined Configuration and Deployment: More rooms can be deployed in less time, using Shure Designer software as “one pane of glass” for system-wide integration. AV techs have visibility to everything on network with SystemOn for easy monitoring/troubleshooting.
- Pre-Packaged “Soft Bundle” Solutions: Shure offers availability of product bundles for specific room size requirements, so rooms are more consistent sounding from room-to-room, providing a turnkey audio solution.
- Easier Maintenance: One manufacturer provides a single point of contact for sales, service, support, training, updates, and more. Less gear overall (no amplifiers for loudspeakers, outboard DSP, fewer cable runs, etc.) and a lower learning curve for intuitive audio system operation are additional advantages for AV techs.
Shure has developed an ecosystem landing page (www.shure.com/ecosystem) to provide an evolving set of resources, including informative blogs, product overview videos, and product bundle examples.