The Technologies for Worship Magazine Directory powered by Crescit is an extensive product and manufacturers database designed for:
- House of Worship Tech Directors
- Universities & High Schools
- Community Centers
- Cruise Lines
- Night Clubs
- Touring companies
- Anyone involved with AVL
Technologies for Worship and Crescit Curation have also developed the industry-leading apps, Light It Up – Probably the Best Lighting App in the World, and Turn It Up – Probably the Best Audio App in the World – which puts the directory in your pocket for both Android and iOS devices. A Video/Broadcast app will be available by June 2019.
How Your Company Can Be Included
- Provide your company’s product information using a product data feed (basically an RSS feed modelled after the Google Merchant XML product feed)
- Any changes made in your website will be updated in the directory and the apps
- data feed is in an XML formatted file; however, a CSV (or tab delimited) text file can also be used – specifications for both are available
How it is Used
- The Technologies for Worship Directory powered by Crescit provides a product search, lookup and comparison resource.
- The API (application program interface) provides a way for third party developers to hook in and use the data already listed in the product pages on their websites, greatly increasing their use and utility.
- Ecommerce plugins provide an easy, fast, affordable way to get products into an ecommerce store without the hassle of searching, importing, configuring, image editing, etc., saving hundreds of hours to get a dealer site up and running.
The Technologies for Worship Directory powered by Crescit (including the apps) are available for free online, in Google Play and iTunes, and also includes your AVL Products and Services at no cost.
Crescit Software Inc , established in 1987, has been developing solutions to the Live Entertainment Industry since 1991. A team of developers, graphics and data curators is led by industry veteran Bill Kirby.