During the late summer of 2020, Creative Technology (CT) made the final transition to their new 105,000 square foot warehouse space in Las Vegas, NV. The new warehouse offers CT over three times the space of their previous location. “Plain and simple, we needed more space, we were busting at the seams in our old location.” Says Chris Wasilauskas, Technical Director of Lighting for Creative Technology. “We needed more space for our current inventory as well as additional space for the new gear that we have been adding to meet our clients’ needs.” Adds Wasilauskas. The new warehouse in Henderson on Raiders Way dedicates 60% of the space to lighting, the other 40% to a combination of Video and Audio.
Helping to fill out the new warehouse space, Creative Technology recently invested in 500 PROLIGHTS EclProfile FS LED Ellipsoidal from A.C. Lighting Inc. “We have been looking for an LED-based fixture that has excellent color rendering for the camera, full-spectrum color mixing and is easy for technicians to operate onsite.” Say Wasilauskas. The EclProfile FS hit each of those requirements and more. “A good portion of our business is large-scale corporate events.” Says Ian Dobson, Project Manager for Creative Technology. “A number of these types of events can have multiple breakout meeting rooms each requiring a basic stage wash. A single gig can have as many as 200 hundred EclProfile FS onsite. On top of that, we can have multiple events happening in the same time frame, so we needed the inventory and space.” Adds Dobson.