Education Program for Houses of Worship Returns to Orlando for Infocomm 2015
Join Technologies for Worship Magazine and our partners, Church Tech Leaders and Infocomm, for over three days of seminars geared specifically to the House of Worship market.
Running from June 16 to June 18 at the Orange County Convention Center, seminars include:
- Why LEDs Turn Rubber Duckies Evil
- Choosing the Best Audio Network for Your Needs
- The Wireless Spectrum Auction and its Importance to HoW
- Video Creation to Completion (from Storyboards to Final Edits)
- Building a Lighting System for Houses of Worship
- The Pursuit of Motion, Resolution and Image Quality
- How to Develop Your Audio Volunteers
- LIVE Production Tips
- Mixing Worship 201
- Visual Worship – What Does it Mean?
- Plus many more!
The Technologies for Worship Pavilion, located at booth 6878 on the show floor, will also be running free hands-on workshops, feature live worship bands performing multiple times a day over the course of the show, and have technical experts on-hand to answer your questions.
For more information and to register for your seminars, please click here.
Partners include DPA Microphones, Digital Projection International (DPI), Kramer Electronics, LAWO, ProCo (RapcoHorizon), Renkus-Heinz and Skylark Audio Video.
If you have any questions, please call Michelle Makariak, Editor at 705-500-4978, or Darryl Kirkland, Publisher, at 905-690-4709.