One out of five people in your congregation cannot hear the inspiring words and music that are shared each week in your house of worship. Assistive listening systems can help people feel more connected by solving issues of distance, ambient noise, and hearing loss. Not only is providing an assistive listening system the law in Texas, but it’s the right thing to do.
Please join us for a Special Event, Tuesday, January 27 from 2:00-4:00 PM at Sound Productions (address below) to learn more about providing assistive listening in your house of worship.
The event will include:
- The benefits of assistive listening systems and why they matter
- Different types of assistive listening systems available
- How to mix a system to make is sound great
- Overview of the Texas legislative compliance laws for assistive listening
- A presentation from local audiologist, Dr. Elizabeth Johnson
- And shared experiences from the local members of the Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
6631 N. Belt Line Rd.
Irving, TX 75063
Click here to register for this event.