Audinate, creator of the industry-leading media networking solution Dante, has announced that over 500 Dante-enabled products are now available from licensed manufacturers worldwide. This represents more than a 60% increase in the number of available products in the last 12 months.
“The 500th Dante-enabled product represents a significant milestone for Audinate and our Dante OEM partners,” stated Lee Ellison, CEO of Audinate. “Customer research tell us that the single biggest factor when selecting an audio networking solution is the number of available products on the market. With hundreds of products launched in the last 12 months, Dante has reached the tipping point and has become the industry standard for Audio over IP networking.”
This milestone was reached this week with several new products being launched by partner manufacturers at the IBC show in Amsterdam, including:
– Solid State Logic announced the System T, a fully networked broadcast audio production environment with new ways to combine control interfaces, processor cores and I/O devices.
– TSL Products announced two Dante Audio Monitors, the Mix and Solo models, both featuring Dante.
– RTS announced the KP-Series key panels which features Dante connectivity in all three models.
– Jünger Audio announced the Dante Audio over IP interface card to network all Junger Audio Slim Line digital audio processors.
– Bel Digital announced a Dante audio monitor which provides audible monitoring as well as visual signal strength indication.
In addition to these new products in the broadcast industry, recent product announcements include products in the commercial install market, pro audio and public address markets.
To see the full directory of Dante-enabled products, visit www.audinate.com/products/dante-enabledPowered by Sidelines