August 11-13: Indianapolis
August 25-27: San Francisco
Certified Quality Designer Course Outline:
- Quality Principles and definitions
- Fundamentals of auditing AV; working within a QMS (Quality Management System)
- Contract Review
- Client performance checklist; AV metrics
- AV Calculations
- Design Review/Engineering Review
- The Design Review Report
- Examination and Registration
CQD Prerequisites: InfoComm CTS-D or 4 years design of engineered audio visual systems.
The course is a 3-day workshop; breakfast and lunch is included.
Costs: $2,150/per individual (non-members) $1,650/per individual (members); includes AQAV membership, instruction and materials, and certification examination. Completion of the course will earn the attendee 24 CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I InfoComm RU’s.
Course fees MUST be paid PRIOR to attending the class. We will contact you after registration to obtain payment. Lodging and travel expenses are not included. For more information or with any questions, please contact Malissa Dillman at 770-570-8538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.